Auro OtoSys IM600 Diagnostic Key Programming and ECU Coding Tool + Free gift TD300
Auro presents the OtoSys IM600 as the most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. With the included key programmer UP400, OtoSys IM600 is destined to be the unprecedented key programming tool that you ever wanted!
Auro OtoSys IM600 Features:
• Support IMMO functions for over 60 makes and models.
• Equipped with UP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
• Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
• Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
• Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
• Quick access for more than twelve common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
• Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
• Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
• Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
• Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
Connect the IM600 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the UP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions:
1. Smart Mode – step-by-step through a series of functions.
2. Expert Mode – select a specific function.
KEY PROGRAMMING Functions
Connect the IM600 tablet to the UP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The UP400 includes 12 ports:
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 UP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
DIAGNOSTIC and SERVICE Functions
Connect the IM600 tablet to the vehicle via the OtoFlash (VCI) to perform extensive diagnostic and service functions. The IM100 includes Autel MaxiSys scan tool vehicle software/hardware.